Which remote control is right for me?
Hearth & Home Technologies offers several remote options with different features and functions to fit the different needs of today homeowners. They are all compact in size to fit the palm of your hand and come with a wall mounting bracket for easy storage.
SMART-BATT - This remote is perfect for you if your fireplace was previous installed without power and it would be too costly or impossible to wire electricity to it. This remote offers the feature of turning the flame on and off manually or by thermostatic temperature control. Count down timer system (15 min to 9 hours). 24 hour clock. Low battery indicator icon. Safety Feature: child proof setting to disable the on/off button and manual shutdown after 9 hours of continuous operation.
SMART-STAT –120 volts must be wired to the fireplace. This remote is ideal for the homeowner who wants the functions of a wall thermostat and the convenience of a remote control. Use manual or thermostatic settings to operate the fireplace at desired temperature between 45 to 99 degrees. Count down timer system (15 min to 9 hours). 24 hour clock. Low battery indicator icon. Safety Features: A child proof setting to disable the on/off button is also standard and manual shutdown after 9 hours of continuous operation.
RCT-MLT – If you enjoy having the best, then this remote is ideally suited for you. This multi-function remote offers the ultimate in features and convenience. It can conveniently do the following with just the touch of a button:
- Turns the flame on and off manually.
- Functions as a remote thermostat.
- Has an automatic timer function that allows you to turn the fireplace on for a desired amount of time between 1 to 90 minutes.
- Easily adjusts your fan setting (High, Medium, Low).
- An LED/LCD digital read out of the room’s temperature.
- Safety features; If the fireplace is turned on manually or by the thermostat and is on constantly for 9 hours the remote will turn the fireplace off.
- Child Proof setting to disable the on/off button is also standard.
Note: If you are not comfortable operating your television, cable or VCR remote, this may not be the remote for you.