The 4300 Step Top wood stove is the epitome of the Quadra-Fire tradition of excellence. Automatic Combustion Control (ACC) burn technology works in unison with the Four-Point Burn System to achieve consistent, efficient and clean burns; season after season, year after year. These easy start-up wood stoves provide a reliable heating solution beyond any other stove or fireplace.
- Heat 1,100-3,000 sq ft with 63,700 BTUs*, based on climate and home efficiency
- EPA certified with 1.0 grams per hour emission levels
- 2.4 cu ft firebox capacity / recommended 18" log length
- Each load of wood provides up to 12 hours of consistent heat†
- Designed for easy operation
- Also available in these sizes: 3100 Step Top | 5700 Step Top
*The amount of heat produced by a heating appliance is measured in British Thermal Units (BTUs). One BTU represents the amount of energy required to raise the temperature of 1 lb. of water by 1 degree F. Generally, more BTUs correlate to greater heating potential. However, the amount of BTUs needed to heat a specific area varies, based on climate and home efficiency.