Performance You Can Feel
The new Trekker pellet insert with Efficient Energy (E2) technology is the most powerful and efficient insert ever designed by Quadra-Fire. E2 technology helps achieve 83.2% efficiency—saving money by burning less fuel. The standard 7-day programmable thermostat, 52 lb hopper and easy-clean cast iron firepot ensure this pellet insert is easy to operate. And these efficient pellet-burning inserts are the only inserts available with cast iron construction on all major components—proving it’s built to last.
- Heat large spaces with up to 51,000 BTUs—heats up to 2,900 square feet, based on climate and home efficiency
- EPA certified, with low emission levels of .74 grams per hour
- Load less fuel with a 52lb hopper
- Use less fuel with 83.2% efficiency
- Exclusive "Efficient Energy" (E2) burn technology makes it easy to maintain your heat
- Cast iron heat exchanger, firepot and exterior add detail and durability
- 7-day programmable thermostat
Trekker Series Pellet Insert Overview
Key Features and Technologies
Learn more about key product features and technologies.
Is This Product Right For You?
The Trekker comes standard with a color dial control and wired programmable thermostat. The optional remote gives control flexibility.
Available in a variety of finishes to match any home décor.
An optional log set is available for that realistic wood fire appeal.
Fill the gap with one of these two attractive surrounds. A surround is required to cover the gap between the insert and the fireplace opening.
The wood shelf mantel is available in 48”, 59” or 72” lengths and with designs that accent any room.
Supercast™ concrete is the perfect non-combustible material for a sturdy shelf mantel for indoors or outdoors, and adds a personal touch to your fireplace. Available either in 60 or 72-inch lengths.
Dimensions in inches. Refer to installation/owner's manual for detailed specifications on installing this product. Hearth & Home Technologies reserves the right to update units periodically. Product installation must adhere strictly to instructions shipped with product.