Hearth & Home Technologies LLC takes the protection of its customers' personal information seriously. We are committed to ensuring your privacy on the Internet by adhering to standards of fairness and integrity.
Hearth & Home Technologies LLC does not collect personal information about visitors simply browsing through the site. We may log customer visits to the site for statistical purposes, and may collect and store the domain name from which the site has been accessed, the browser used, and the date and time the site is accessed. Such information will only be used to measure the number of visitors to the site and for general administration and improvement of the site. Hearth & Home Technologies LLC may use or share such information in aggregate, non-identifiable form for its business purposes.
You are required to provide certain Personal Information in connection with a request for information, a coupon or special offer, a request for technical assistance or when submitting a contest entry (if applicable), product warranty card, or submission of User Content. The submission by you to us of personally identifiable information (e.g., your name, your address, your e-mail address, your telephone number) is required in order for you to receive services, coupons, offers, products or information you request from either us or companies with which we do business. (We refer to such personally identifiable information, as well as any other information that you voluntarily provide to us, as your "Personal Information.") We collect this information when you provide it to us in the forms, contest entry pages, quote request, when you submit User Content, or coupon requests presented on certain web pages. Any information provided on a form is available to us to use to contact you by telephone, email, or regular mail, about your interest in our products. Your Personal Information will be shared between us and those companies with whom we do business. In addition, if you provide your Personal Information through the use of our Dealer Locator or other entry form (including contest/sweepstakes/promotion entry and/or coupon requests), your Personal Information may be shared with authorized dealers who may use that information to contact you.
Hearth & Home Technologies LLC does not license, sell or otherwise make available its customer information without the customer's express consent. In certain instances, in connection with an inquiry or request for technical assistance, you may request that you be contacted by a representative of Hearth & Home Technologies LLC. In such instance you may be asked to provide additional information to accommodate such contact. Any such additional information will be used only for the purpose of that contact. Hearth & Home Technologies LLC may share some information with local dealers of our products. This site may also use a third-party click tracking analytics tool (such as DART, Omniture tags, DoubleClick, Efficient Frontier and Google Analytics) to capture clickthrough statistics. These may use tools such as web beacons/GIF/pixel tags in order to perform analytics to track page visits, peak usage times, site clickthrough analytics and layout redesign. In doing so, your computer's IP address and other generic information such as origins, keywords and campaigns may be collected and transferred to countries such as the United States. By accessing or using this website, you expressly agree to this collection and transfer.
'Cookies' may be placed on a visitor's computer to provide information regarding such visitor's use of the site and to enhance the visitor’s experience on the site. The cookies used by Hearth & Home Technologies LLC do not collect any personal information about a visitor, provide any way to contact a visitor, or extract any information from a visitor's computer. With most Internet browsers, a visitor can erase or block cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored on the computer.
CONSENT TO APPLICATION
When you make material (including, but not limited to, any text, photos, video or other content) (“User Content”) available to Hearth & Home Technologies, LLC (HHT) and approve of our use of the User Content, you
• represent you are the owner of the User Content, or have the express consent of the owner, and that use of the User Content does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark or other intellectual property rights;
• grant HHT, and anyone authorized by HHT, including, without limitation, our affiliates and trade partners and their successors and assigns, a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, unlimited, worldwide, transferable, non-exclusive and unrestricted license to use, reproduce, modify, archive, publish, sell, exploit, display, create derivative works from, publicly perform, and otherwise distribute User Content in any medium (whether now known or hereafter developed), in any manner we see fit, and for any purpose that we choose;
• agree that HHT may use, distribute, share or otherwise provide User Content under any terms we see fit to any third party without the requirement of providing you any form of compensation;
• agree HHT, and anyone authorized by HHT, may identify you as the author of any of your User Content by name, email address or screen name, as we or they deem appropriate, but are under no obligation to do so;
• agree to indemnify and hold HHT (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, as well as losses, expenses, damages and costs, resulting from any violation of these terms, and your use of the web sites (including negligent or wrongful conduct).
This statement may be revised from time to time by Hearth & Home Technologies LLC.